Software Next Door offers an exciting opportunity to work with U.S.-based companies on state-of-the-art technology projects.
According to our mission, Software Next Door is full of smart, positive and creative people who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. We’re encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for our customers.
- Meet and exceed our customer expectations
- Have our employees live their dreams
Clients hire us because we offer expertise not readily available, so you’ll be constantly learning new technologies, systems and methodologies. We seek out strategic work, such as developing high traffic, highly distributed and high availability applications using Agile processes, not projects involving legacy software or routine maintenance. Most of our positions are manned in Mexico; however, if working in the U.S. is appealing, many of our engineers find themselves stateside for business trips or longer-term assignments. Software Next Door offers:
- Training on the latest technology and trends
- The opportunity to attend industry conferences, training courses and events
- English language refreshers and advanced communication classes taught privately or in small group settings
- Private medical insurance
- Social security medical care
- Housing fund
- Retirement fund
- Discount card
- Life insurance
- Funeral insurance
But Software Next Door is not for everyone. Every candidate is subjected to a rigorous set of interviews and a written exam. We check references and your work history. In addition, we demand:
- Superior technical skills, curiosity, and a drive to always learn more.
- A commitment to developing English language proficiency in both speaking and writing and excellent communication skills.
- A degree from an accredited university is preferred.