We work in close collaboration and constant communication with our clients, both of which are essential dynamics for successful Agile development projects. Rather than engaging in protracted back-and-forth email exchanges or middle-of-the-night phone conversations, our team is available during your regular working hours. And since our engagements tend to be of an ongoing nature with our clients, our engineers develop deep organization and industry knowledge, enabling us to perform as true members of the team.
We hire slowly and carefully, not willing to grow faster than our ability to hire the best. Our hiring practices are rigorous. Our employee turnover is less than 5% annually. As a result, our employees are as talented as premier engineers anywhere in the world. We seek projects where the need is strategic so we can keep our employees engaged and happy, and so they can shine for you.
Why outsource software development to Software Next Door?
- We employ the highest quality software engineers Mexico has to offer. They are competitive in skills and experience to top engineers anywhere.
- Minimum or no time zone differences facilitates ongoing communication and collaboration.
- Cultural affinity, English language proficiency, and low turnover ensure continuity and project control.
- NAFTA enables our software developers to work in Mexico or onsite, without red tape and delays.
- NAFTA also provides intellectual property protection not found in many other countries.
- Extend your development team with high quality talent, fill skills gaps or augment your staff during peak periods. Expand as needed.
- A lower cost wage structure will keep your expenses down.
Our services include:Software development
Enterprise Software Integration
Our size and location provide us with the flexibility to tailor engagements to your needs rather than force fitting solutions. As a result, we offer a variety of engagement models, from the location of the work, to the management of each project, to compensation options.
Some clients prefer to manage our engineers. We’ll check in regularly to ensure our personnel are performing at a high level and meeting agreed-upon milestones, but you manage them on a day-to-day basis. Other clients want to hand off the management to us, sometimes even asking us to direct non-Software Next Door employees. Work can occur in the U.S., in Mexico, or both. Finally, we’re happy to be compensated on either a fixed price or a time and materials basis. If you’re not sure what the right model is for you, don’t worry. You can start with one model and move to another as your needs evolve.